Biden is believed by the Economist’s forecasting model that firmly holds the chances of winning the US president by winning the majority of both electoral votes and popular vote. , announced on October 12 shows Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has a 91% chance of winning the electoral votes, while President Donald Trump has only a 9% chance. The forecast also holds that Biden has a 99% chance of winning a majority of the popular vote. are assumed to have won about 191 electoral votes. Various electoral errors.If you want to unfriend me cause I’m not a Trump supporter Biden shirt
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Style||Materials & Size|
|Custom Ultra Cotton T-Shirt||Half chest width (inches): S=18; M=20; L=22; XL=24; 2XL=26; 3XL=28; 4XL=30; 5XL=32; 5XL=34. Material 100% cotton. Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester.|
|LS Ultra Cotton Tshirt||Half chest width (inches): S=18; M=20; L=22; XL=24; 2XL=26; 3XL=28; 4XL=30; 5XL=32. Material 100% Cotton. Ash is 99% cotton, 1% poly; Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% poly; Dark Heather is 50% cotton, 50% polyester|
|Pullover Hoodie 8 oz||Half chest width (inches): S=20; M=22; L=24; XL=26; 2XL=28; 3XL=30; 4XL=32; 5XL=34. 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly|
|Printed Crewneck Pullover Sweatshirt 8 o||Half chest width (inches): S=20; M=22; L=24; XL=26; 2XL=28; 3XL=30; 4XL=32; 4XL=34. Material 50% cotton/50% polyester|
|Ladies Custom 100% Cotton T-Shirt||Half chest width (inches): S=18; M=20; L=22; XL=24; 2XL=26; 3XL=28. Material 100% Cotton. Sport Grey is 90/10 Dark Heather is 50/50|
|100% Cotton Tank Top||Half chest width (inches): S=18; M=20; L=22; XL=24; 2XL=26. Material 100% Cotton.Ash Grey is 99% cotton, 1% polyester, Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester|
Printed from: USA
Designed as: CheekClothing
Sold by CheeksCapeMay
Shipping And DeliveryHOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- The shipping cost within the U.S. is : 5USD + 2USD per additional item.
- For international shipping: from 10USD + 7USD per additional item.
- US orders: Standard Shipping: 3 - 9 Business Days - Particularly for the states of Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii, the shipping time is from 10 to 20 working days
- Other Countries: 10 - 20 business days.
- Total delivery time = Processing time + Shipping time
Exchanges and ReturnsPurchases made through the online store, sales center and corporate sales may be exchanged or returned within a period of up to 30 working days from the date you receive the product. Products must be returned - disassembled, in original packaging (even if they are opened), with all accessories, complements, manuals, etc. and accompanied by the purchase tax document.
Max. time to return: 30 working days
Don't forget: Billing receipt